Terms and Conditions
- Bookings for activities should be made at least 3 weeks in advance, especially if instructors are being requested from volunteers within our district. The activities are run subject to the availability of instructors.
- All users must comply with the activity rules and procedures as defined in the Scout Association P.O.R.
- After receipt of this booking form and a non-returnable deposit of 20% you will receive confirmation of your booking in writing.
- A cancellation fee of 50% is payable if cancellation is made within 8 weeks prior to the camp.
- Activities must be paid for immediately after the event or within 2 weeks.
- Cheques are to be made payable to Fylde District Scout Council.
- The site is available from 5pm on the day of arrival unless agreed an earlier time.
- It is the responsibility of the leader in charge to ensure any appropriate permits are valid.
‘Put your phone down and what are you left with? Just teamwork, courage and the skills to succeed.’