Nights Away Permits

For members of the Scout Association wishing to make a booking at Fylde Scout Activity Centre, the leader in charge of the camp must hold the appropriate Nights Away Permit issued by their District or County Commissioner. This is included in our terms and conditions and the person booking the camp signs to state that this will be the case.

Fylde Scout Activity Centre welcomes Explorers and Scouts on the Event Passport scheme. A valid Passport MUST be handed to the Warden on arrival.

For the purpose of the scheme, Fylde Scout Activity Centre is classed as “Camp Site” or “Indoor” depending upon whether booking a building or a camping pitch.

None of the site is classed as “Green Field”.

Put your phone down and what are you left with? Just teamwork, courage and the skills to succeed.’
Bear Grylls, Chief Scout Bear Grylls